Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We went to Phil's family's annual Halloween party. It is a lot of fun. Most everyone dresses up. I have managed to convince Phil to dress up the last few years. This year Bodie was a chicken and Carlee was a skunk. I was a mouse, and I don't know what to call what Phil was, but he loves his mohawk!!




Bodie loves telling people what he's being for Halloween, but hates wearing his costume!!




Andrea and Joe Dirt...I mean Brandon


This was last years costume...it's my favorite. I had Carlee three days later.

3 comments:

Mary Paulino said...

Hola, No se si hablan español, por lo menos espero que asi sea.
Es para felicitarlos por esta foto tan hermosa y creativa, vi que ya llego su hermosa niña, a la que le dibujaron la pared de su casa, en donde habitaba durante su crecimiento gestacional. Tengo Un gadgets de Blogger Play y por casualidad salio la foto de Uds. y me dispuse a verlas porque me llamo la atencion de unas lndas niñas, al continuar me encontre con la que comento,,, Felicidades como familia,, no puedo leer nada del Blog porque no se nada de Ingles.. Pero aun asi un abrazo en español, desde Rep. Dom. Mary Paulino.

stacy h. said...

hi jenny! you guys look great! i love kids in costumes, it's adorable.

A said...

Yeah I agree... last years was so DAMN cute!! What a creative idea!!! You lil fam looks darling this year too... I MISS YOU! Now that Halloween is over lets play! Serious! Even meet up for lunch or to play somewhere.