Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tag I'm It!
A. Rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then go to their blog and leave a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: Well I was 18, living in England going to school having way too much fun!! :)

5 things on my to-do list today: Well today is over so tomorrow. Go to gym. Fold my laundry...which I hate doing. Grocery shop....with two kids is always exciting and especially if it's snowing, which it won't stop!! Sweep and mop my floors. Clean bathrooms. What an exciting life I lead!

Snacks I enjoy: Cheetos puffs, popcorn, apples,diet coke, reeses peices, valentines sugar cookies, sewdish fish...just to say a few.

What if I were suddenly a billionaire: Hmmm...pay off my house, and all of my siblings' houses. A billion dollars? Let's be realistic.

3 bad habits: Picking my nose while I am driving. I guess I think people can't see me. Leaving laundry to be folded. Leaving my clothes on the floor in the bathroom. Slob!

5 jobs I have had: Are you sick of reading this yet? Filing/shredding paper and files for my dad. Bagger (is that what you call it?) at the Grocery Outlet. Worked at a group home. Hair stylist at a few salons. Being a mom of course!

5 places I have lived: Montpelier, Idaho. Boise, Idaho. Lancaster, England. Orem, Utah. Lehi, Utah.

5 things people don't know about me: I can use my toes like fingers, watch out I pinch. I have had my appendix out. I ran a marathon last summer. I was in Orchestra for 6 years. I played the violin and the bass. I was not good. I have really bad spring fever this year! No more snow!

I tag Nicolle, Jill, Danielle, Cassi, and Stacy

1 comment:

The Bertagnoles said...

You ran a marathon!??? Im impressed! Im running a 5-K today and I was proud of myself for just that. Im a whimp!!