Sunday, March 2, 2008

100 THINGS

My friend Teresa did this on her blog. I loved reading it and learning about her, so I decided to copy her and try it.

1. I love my cute little family
2. My favorite color is red
3. My parents are going on a mission
4. I have mixed feelings about that
5. My little brother is going on one too at the same time
6. I am really scared of spiders
7. I love having a little girl
8. I love shoes
9. So does Carlee
10. I met Phil when I was 16
11. I miss my family
12. I have 1 neice- 10 nephews one more on the way
13. I like living in Utah, never thought I would
14. I love road trips
15. I wouldn't survive without my cell phone
16. I love to run
17. I love music
18. I have seen most episodes (and have memorized) of The Backyardigans
19. My favorite one is Austin
20. I love rodeos
21. I really love my grandmas and talk to them atleast once a week
22. I am good at staying in touch with people
23. I wish I took dance when I was little
24. I love getting manicures
25. I miss working with my friends at the Loop
26. I have great neighbors
27. I love my in-laws
28. I have a tatoo
29. I hid it from my parents for 8 years
30. They claim they knew before that
31. They didn't
32. I love it when my kids go to bed
33. I order the same thing every time I go to a restaurant
34. Chili's-chicken tacos, no pico
35. Wendys- spicy chicken sandwich, no tomato
36. Cafe Rio- Pork Salad, shredded lettuce, pinto beans, no pico, house dressing
37. I am a picky eater
38. My mom and mom-in-law cater to my picky eating
39. I like getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist
40. I grind my teeth at night
41. I love decorating
42. I am really ready for spring
43. I am glad that next week is day light savings!!!
44. I will be 28 in April
45. I love birthdays
46. I love having dinner parties
47. I have been to Russia
48. My husband ALWAYS tries to make me happy
49. He is the best
50. I am not a night person
51. I am not really a morning person either
52. I wish I was
53. I love camping
54. I wish we did it more
55. I wish I lived closer to my parents cabin
56. Well, I wish I lived closer to my parents
57. I am scared of earthquakes
58. I am not a very good swimmer
59. But I am a very good doggy paddler
60. I don't like speaking in public
61. I love being a mom
62. When Phil and I first started dating, I told him I was going to marry him
63. He thought I was psycho
64. Well, look who was right
65. Our kids think farting is the funniest thing ever
66. I am bored of the paint color in my kitchen
67. I want to go to Arizona and see my brothers new baby
68. He is three weeks old and my brother hasn't sent me pictures yet
69. Loser
70. I have asked him a million times
71. I decided I want to eat less carbs
72. I haven't done very good
73. Phil and I are Sunday Shcool teachers
74. I want to take my kids to Disneyland
75. I want to learn how to sew
76. I love makeovers
77. I love Halloween
78. I start thinking of costumes in like June
79. Phil is a good sport and lets me dress him up
80. We won a costume contest when I was prego with Bodie
81. Devil and Angel
82. I hate clipping Bodie's nails
83. I love watching Bodie become protective of Carlee
84. Last movie I saw was Bucket List
85. Cried and loved it
86. I love The Wizard of Oz
87. Can't wait for Grey's Anatomy
88. I love weekends
89. Can't wait for my sister to move to Utah
90. I hate folding laundry
91. I have a strong sense of smell
92. I can tell Phil what he's been eating
93. My shirts are color organized in my closet
94. I love shopping
95.I love Target
96. I used to be a dog lover
97.I love being able to stay home with my kids
98. I wish I could stay on tune when I sing
99. I love Phil
100. Amen....

Sorry, that was really long.

2 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Let me know when you go to Disney Land, we will meet up with you....then steal you and bring you back to Bako for a few days. :} The kids can come too. :}

T said...

That was really fun thanks for playing:) I miss you to!!!!