Monday, March 30, 2009

Boys Weekend/Girls Weekend

This last weekend my cousin's daughter, Maddy got baptized. They live in Las Veagas. I wanted to go, so I took Carlee and went. We stayed in St. George on Friday night, then drove to Vegas with Carl and Danielle on Saturday for the baptism.
Phil kept Bodie for a boys weekend, full of fishing and eating out! Bodie had a blast!


Carlee and McKay



We stayed at Carl and Danielle's in St. George. Carlee and McKay had so much fun playing with each other. We love St. George! The weather was so beautiful! When we left on Sunday, it was 65 degrees. By the time we got home, it had dropped 40 degrees and was snowing!
Damn spring weather in Utah!!

2 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

How cute is that! I loved seeing all the pictures that you had of both the weekends! How fun is that! :) Love ya Duzzy

Kassie Temple said...

Sweet fish Bodie!! I love the pictures.