Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bridal Vail Falls

This weekend my good friends, Kelli and Melisa came to stay with me. Kelli had a class all day Saturday, so Bodie, Carlee and I took Melisa to see Bridal Vail Falls. We let the kids just play in the stream. The water was so cold, but they did not care! Of course, Bodie was all dressed up in fireman gear. He had a blast! People were cracking up at him.




Bodie might need Search and Rescue.
He got stuck on that rock. I had to snap a picture before I helped him.
"Get that camera out of my face!"


Cute little piggies.
They were so cold!!

7 comments:

dlhadlock said...

Hey girl. Glad you blog to. I am adding you to mine.

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

So cute love you guys.

Kelli said...

Haha! I wish I could've been with you guys. The look on Carlee's face is priceless....I'm sure you'll be seeing it many more times in the upcoming years;)

Kassie Temple said...

I love the picture of Bodie in his rubber boots clinging onto the rock. Too funny!!!

Unknown said...

Carlee looks so much like her mom, its crazy! You always have her hair done in cute new ways, I need to take lessons from you (I do the same thing every day). What a fun little outing!

Heather and Trevor said...

Bodie is killing me in his fireman outfit! How stinking cute is that? You have the most beautiful kids! :) You're girls camp looked like fun too!

Mrs. Wright said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that Bodie had to wear his fireman outfit! He just cracks me up! The pic of Carlee's little toes is so cute too! Miss ya!