Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip to Boise

The kids and I went to Boise this last weekend for my cousin, Oliver's wedding. We got to see a lot of family. It was so much fun! I also got to go to lunch with a few friends while I was home while my mom watched my kids. I always love going home for a visit:)
My sisters and cousins.

Bodie had so much fun hangin' with the big boys. He bawled when we left to come back home.


Carlee & my Grandma

Katie & Carlee
I really love this picture!!

Gettin' WiLd and cRaZy!!

My cousin, JaNea and her new hubby, Shawn.

Kassie & Jeremiah

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Man! I wish we could have gone up for the wedding too! I love the picture with all you hot ladies! It looks like it was a fun trip, hopefully we will catch you one of these days!

Jill Wright said...

Too bad we couldn't come! Looks like everyone had fun. Bodie looks so grown up in those pictures.

Jill Wright said...

Too bad we live so FAR away! Bodie looks so big now.

Heather and Trevor said...

What a beautiful family you have! Your kids are so grown up and beautiful too! :) Hope you are doing well cute girl!