Monday, April 7, 2008

We had a fun weekend. Friday was my birthday, so we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I know I know. The reason we went there is so the kids could run around and play. Lorraine said to me, If I told you four years ago that you would be having your birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, you wouldn't believe me. Which is true I wouldn't have. But.. it was fun. My sister in law, Cassi, was here from D.C so it was so fun to see her and Josh.
Friday night Phil and I went out to dinner and I got a new bike, which I am so excited about!!


Grandma Rainey, Bodie ands Carlee

Josh and Bodie

Bodie loves this game so much. If any other kids were playing it he would get so mad. Like they were playing HIS game.

Carlee and Josh


It wouldn't be Chuck E. Cheese without a meltdown!!


Cassi and Josh


Carlee...you have something in your hair, let me get it!

Saturday we went to South Towne Mall with Susan, Sam , Sydney and Lorraine. I have lived in Utah almost six years and have never been to South Towne. It is a great mall for kids. It has a fun little play area and a carousel, which Bodie thought was the greatest thing since white bread!

Sam and Syd

Bodie on the carousel


Sunday we hung out at Grandma Rainey's all day. Cassi and Josh were staying there. There are horses right behind Grandma's fence. Bodie loves to feed them carrots and apples. When they leave he will start yelling at them to come back!!



Eveybody is a little worn out!!



9 comments:

A said...

What a fun birthday!... but where is the pic of Birthday GIRL??? Isn't it sad that on your own birthday you are more excited about your kids enjoying the day than you are... that is what being a mom is all about! love ya and happy birthday!

Alyson said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you've never been to South Towne Mall! We'll have to make a trip when I get home. I hope you had an awesome birthday and I think you're great!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! You are such a good sport to spend it at Chucky Cheese! My husband HATES that place. I hope you had a great day and I'm glad Cassi and Josh got to spend it with you.

Cassi said...

What a fun weekend. Thanks for putting up with us. We had a ball. I know Josh is going to be so upset when we get home and Bodie and Carlee aren't there!

Anonymous said...

PHIL! You are a freakin dad!!!!!?!! That's crazy! You have adorable kids! *Tavah(Redd) Babcock

The Bertagnoles said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope to see you and your cute kids soon!!

Nicolle said...

I just want to squeeze Carlee's cheeks she is so dang cute! It was so good seeing you the other day at lunch can we PLEASE hang out more??? No but seriously?

Katherine said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Happy Birthday! Your kids are so cute!

Natalie said...

Hey Jenny, just thought I'd let you know we changed our blog address so you'll have to change our link.
bryceandnatalie.blogspot.com