Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Shannon....


1. I had my appendix out when I was 5.
2. My nickname to my family is Jute.
3. I had my nose and belly button pierced during a more rebellious time of my life. Classy...I know!
4. I love suprises of all kinds. My sister Kassie always teases me about this. Like when I am going to home to visit my mom and she calls to ask where we are at in our trip, I tell her I am not as far as I am so that I can suprise her. I am a dork.
5. I have a geographical tongue. Less than 10% of the population has this.
6. I think about what I am going to be for Halloween all year long.
7. I was a tattle tail as a kid. Jeremy and Katie would hurt me on a regular basis, telling me I better not tell on them....but I still did:) Jeremy even picked me up by the neck once!
I tag: Kassie, Katie, Kelli C., Krissy, Kelli H., Nicole, Chandra

4 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

Okay, I have to know, what is a tounge? Maybe everyone already knows this but me. This is a fun tag, although tricky to come up with totally random stuff, at least for me anyway. I learned good stuff about ya though.

Chandra said...

Woo hoo! I'm on it! :-) LOVE LOVE LOVE the Halloween pics!

Heather and Trevor said...

I just had to say that I love the George idea on your porch for Halloween! SO funny! I totally love halloween and love when people go all out like that! FUN!

Unknown said...

You are TOOOO funny! What in the world is a geographical tongue? Interesting! Do you go all out on a Halloween party, I love dressing up too (I'm the biggest nerd).