Monday, January 12, 2009

Officer Bodie

We went to Boise this weekend. My sister, Katie has a friend that is a cop, so she had him meet up with us and talk to Bodie. It was so fun! He showed Bodie his car and everything inside. He let him talk on the intercom, turn on the siren. He got to handcuff me, light a flare, beat me with the beating stick. We even got to take a ride around the block in the back seat. Bodie was absolutly THRILLED, to say the least.
Bodie and Officer John

When he pulled up.


Turning on the siren.


Writing a ticket.

Hancuffing the innocent.


Riding in the cop car.

Let me out!!

6 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

I love him so much. These are super cute!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is really cute. Bodie looks so serious. Don't mess with Bodielicious!

Chandra said...

That is so funny! How fun is that?!

Unknown said...

What fun for Bodie! He is the best. Love him tons!!

Katie Moreno said...

I really enjoyed having you guys come up...thanks again for taking the boys. John has such a fun time showing kids his cop car and he loved Bodie's outfit...he's still laughing about it!!