Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa letter

For the past few years my mother-in-law has gotten these Santa letters from her sister. She sends them to her grandkids with a note from Santa . Return address: North Pole. When Bodie got his letter this year, he was so excited! He couldn't believe Santa wrote him a letter!



Bodie has been so worried about being a good boy this year for Santa. He asks me, at least five times a day, if he's being a good boy. It's pretty cute! Carlee does not like Santa...maybe next year that threat will work with her! :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

What a great idea! I love the magic that exists for children to experience during Christmas! =0)

Unknown said...

Bodie is the cutest, welove him

Grammy said...

Jenny ~ I always love your blog! Your kids are darling as ever! I remember when "being a good boy" would work for my boys! It lasted only about an hour or two at the most! Fun times!
Love you,
Aunt Kimi

Unknown said...

That is too cute, I might steal that idea. My sister was having a hard time putting Camryn to bed Christmas Eve night and Amanda told her that if she wasn't asleep within the next half hour Santa would fly past our house. That girl has never booked it to bed so fast in her life!