Saturday, February 21, 2009

PEANUT

Bodie has been BEGGING for a dog, and I am not quite sure how it happened, but he got one.
Bodie loves his dog. He has been so cute doing his "dog jobs." He has already scooped poop out of the litter box. (Yes, Peanut is half cat. He is litter box trained.)
Carlee and Bodie won't leave the poor dog alone. They think he is so fun!
Yesterday morning Bodie said, "Mom! I can't believe I have a dog!!"



Peanut is a mini Pommeranian.
He weighs a whole 2 lbs. and should grow to whopping 4 lbs.
Bodie wanted a dog that stayed small.

4 comments:

A said...

That is the cutest little dog... I want to eat him up. Ellie would be in HEAVEN! I am putting of getting her one until she is 4...we'll see what happens. I miss you! Life has been very crazy. SOrry I never called you back, I just now remembered and that was what, like 3 weeks ago. I am going to send you a Matilda Jane virtual trunk show invite. Look for it cuz the clothes are freaking ADORABLE for your little Carlee... you will die. They will sell out very fast. Loves!

The Capell Family said...

Welcome to the world of cat/dogs--that's what we call Sasha! Peanut is sure cute! The boys will be excited to see him!

Ben said...

He is so cute. I can't wait for Josh to meet him...he will love him too. I love the pic of Carlee with him. He is so tiny. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you got another dog. why didn't you just keep Max? Oh well! We all change with time and children have a way of helping us change. It is cute though. It will help Bodie learn to be responsible!