Sunday, February 1, 2009

Soldier Hollow

This weekend we went tubing at Soldier Hollow in Heber City. I had a friend tell me about it a few years ago and have wanted to go. It is so much fun. You go so FAST down these hills! They
have a tow rope that takes you to the top of the hill. Phil and I took turns going on the big hill, but we mostly ended up staying on the bunny hill, but it was still so fun. It was 7 degrees when we got there, but it was a beautiful day!!
Carlee was not a fan for the first half an hour or so, but by the end, she didn't want to leave.



Phil on his tube.



Bodie loved pushing Carlee down the bunny hill and pulling her back up.

I highly recommened going...it is a blast.

Carlee was worn out!!

2 comments:

The Bender Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'll have to get the directions there and maybe we'll take our kids next winter...

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time to me! We should plan a winter trip!