Monday, May 4, 2009

Montpelier, Idaho

Every six months my sister, Kassie try to go and stay with my Grandma DD. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my grandmas. We stay with DD and help her clean her house. She has a hard time getting around and there are a lot of things she can't so, she makes us a list and a lot of food and we stay the weekend. It is always a blast! She is the funniest lady I know! I love to hear her stories and all her fuuny sayings! We always have something to talk about, no matter how long we have been sitting there chatting!






We also got to see my mom's parents. My poor little grandma has the beginning stages of Ahlzeimers. (sp?) She still remembers us, but it is so hard to see how sad she is that she forgets the everyday stuff! I got to cut her hair for her while I was there. She was so thankful! My grandpa is taking such good care of her. It is a sad situation! We love her so much and hard to see her unhappy and frustrated!

Kassie and I drove past our old house that we grew up in. It looks a lot different! Jeremy....the tree is for you!! I know I must be getting old, because for some reason, going back to Montpelier felt sentimental!

5 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

I had fun. Thanks again! Love ya!

Mrs. Wright said...

You guys are sooo good! Thanks again for preparing the yummy dinner and for spending some time with us before you left to Idaho. I really enjoyed your company. Big Hugs!

JaNea said...

It was great to see you guys! I sure do love you!!!

JaNea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jute,
I love the picture of the tree! I can't believe it is still there. I didn't even recognize the old house. It will be great to head back to Bear Lake in July. I am really looking forward to it.