Monday, May 18, 2009

Pool Day....

We were lucky enough to have 90 degree weather today. So, my sister, Kassie and I decided to have pool day. This includes: a blow up pool, hoses on all day, slip and slide, a picnic and us laying out supervising the fun, while getting a tan. Our neighbors Cole and Cash joined us for part of the day. It was a great day!

Bodie got the slip and slide for his birthday, so it was new to them...so don't worry, I showed them how to use it. I was very graceful.
Carson was playing in the sandbox and we look over and he is putting handfulls of sand in his mouth. He was sitting by me later and I could here him crunching on the sand.....sick!! Landon was loving the slip and slide.

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love the camping and the pool pictures. YOur kids are getting so grown up. Here is my email candkhessing@msn.com

JaNea said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Here is my email: JaNea79@gmail.com

The Capell Family said...

Where's the picture of you on the slip and slide???