Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grandma's 80th Birthday!!

My grandma turns 80 this September, but we decided to have the party during the summer. Kassie and I planned her party. We had such a good turn out! It was so much fun!! I was so busy I didn't get any pictures. These are stolen off Katie's Facebook.

The lady of the hour!



We made t-shirts for all the grand daughters to wear. They had pictures of grandma throughout her life. They were a hit!

We even had time to go play at Bear Lake one afternoon.



4 comments:

A said...

Is cassiday prego again??? awesome!
How fun to have a grandma turn 80!! YOu been into amara yet?? You should come get a pedi from me:)

Kelli and Chad said...

Those shirts are great, what a cool idea. Its great you have a Grandam around that is 80!

kecia said...

those shirts are a great idea! I LOVE your family picture on the header!

Krissy said...

What a fun party and some great ideas!! I love the shirts. Cassie is such a cute prego girl.. You guys look like youre having a really fun summer!