Thursday, January 21, 2010

Idaho Falls

Since it was a holiday weekend, the kids and I decided to take a quick trip to Idaho Falls to see my sister, Kassie and her family. The kids were so excited to see each other!!

They had a ton of snow, so the kids played in the snow.

It was super bright outside, so they wanted to wear sunglasses.

On Sunday we got to go to their Cold Stone. It was closed so the kids got to run around. They all got to pick whatever kind of ice cream they wanted.

Bodie picked
"Chocolate, Sweet
Cream and Cotton Candy topped with M&M's, gummy bears and Reeses Pieces".
I ate way too much ice cream while I was there. One day I even got to make my own behind the counter. Kassie said I will not be getting hired. :)

1 comment:

Kassie Temple said...

Come back!!!! We miss you!!