Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shooting

So I had to go try out my new shotgun today. We went out to Utah Lake and did some trap shooting. I actually hit 2 (out of probably 100) clay pigeons. It was super fun!

We are watching our little neighbor boy for the weekend, so brought him with us.
This is Bodie and Cole's target they shot. They were very proud!

The kids mostly stayed in the back of the car and watched movies and kept warm.

My brother Devan is living with us for a couple months and so he came with us. The kids LOVE him!!

Daddy and his baby girl




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Devin looks good. Glad he is with you as I know you will be a big support to him. I love you all.

Mrs. Wright said...

Jenny,...I never knew you were so into this gun thing?!! Who did you get your love for guns from? You Dad? I'm sure Bodie thinks it's so cool!

Cassi said...

so fun Jenny. I am glad you are warming up to your Christmas present.

Cassi said...

glad you are warming up to your christmas present. Looks fun!

The Bertagnoles said...

Didn't know devan was back... how neat to have him with you guys! :) You are so cute with your guns! Keeping the "wright" genes alive!

stacy h. said...

you are such a bad ass.

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

Thats a good lookin gun Jen! :) Love ya
-Duzzy