Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bodie and his English accent

This week Bodie and Carlee got a package in the mail from our friends in England. They sent Bodie a "Fireman Sam" fire helmet. It is from a little show that is from England, but Bodie watches it On Demand. He was so excited when he got it! He really hasn't taken it off.

This video is of him pretending to be Fireman Sam working at Pondy Pandy Fire Station.

This is Bodie imitating the "Charlie Bit My Finger" You Tube video. He cracks us up with his little accent.

3 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

I love these! He sounds great!!

JaNea said...

oh my heavens!!! I just love these videos! Bodie always knows how to brighten my day!
Love ya!

The Bender Family said...

How cute is that??? I love it! It's been a while since I have laughed so hard...