Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bridger Jack Capell

Our cute little Baby Bridger arrived July 30th at 1:52 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was
19 1/2 in. long. He came so fast that he came out looking perfect. His head was beautiful and round. He has done really well eating and sleeps all day long. Bodie and Carlee keep asking when he is going to wake up, I tell them in a couple weeks.
We are excited he is here and love him so much!


Proud brother and sister.

Right after he was born.

Tired Daddy and baby after a long day.



11 comments:

The Wright's said...

I love him!! He is sooooo cute! His head really is just perfect. I am happy that everything went so well! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Nicolle said...

Oh he is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I want to come see him soon! I miss you!

The Bertagnoles said...

Im so excited he is here! Now I have to come back out to Utah to hold him! :) m so happy for you guys. Im sure that baby is going to get a lot of lovin from big brother and sister!!! love ya!

The Bender Family said...

Oooohhh! He's SO cute! Absolutely perfect! You can just tell how much Bodie and Carlee love him. Wow. You're so lucky!!!

Cassi said...

he is cute. I love that first picture of him...he looks like such a little man with that expression.

Mrs. Wright said...

Ahhhh Jenny,...he is such a cute little thing! Can't wait to meet him! Hope you're feeling well.

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have beautiful little bridger. We love him!

Kelli said...

Aw..it's a little Phil! He is so perfect Jenny! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!

Jill Wright said...

I'm so glad everything went so well. I love the pictures of the kids with him. 3 kids!

T said...

congratulations!!!! that is so fun!!!! He is so adorable!

Heather and Trevor said...

Here is a SUPER late congratulations! I am so happy for you! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos now! He is Darling! :)