Friday, April 8, 2011

I don't know if I remember how to Blog......

but here goes.

SEPTEMBER 2010

Bodie and Carlee

We have been loving our baby Bridger! He is such a sweet little guy!!
We took a trip to Idaho Falls. Kassie and I took pictures of our kids in these t-shirts. For about three weeks they are ages 0-5.


Bodie and Daddy!


At the Idaho Falls Zoo


Bodie's first day of Kindergarten (tear). He loves school and has done really well!!


With his proud sister!


Kassie and I took a trip to Montpelier to visit our grandparents. They hadn't met Bridger yet. It was a fun weekend. Grandpa Rufus was a baby hog. He snuggled Bridger all weekend long.



Me and Granny DD.


Great Grandma and Bridger


Kassie and I at the Ranch Hand having breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa before we left to go back home!

No comments: