Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meet Buddy Freddy

My friend, Melisa gave this to Bodie and Carlee. It is such a cute idea! My kids are the perfect age for it, and they LOVE it! It's called 'Elf on a Shelf '. It comes with a book and this little elf. The idea is that he is a messanger from Santa. He comes to your house and watches if you are being good or bad. Then every night he flies home (with the help of Christmas magic) to the North Pole and reports to Santa. He comes back every morning and is in a different spot. When the kids wake up every morning, they can't wait to find where Buddy Freddy is at.
There is only one rule, you can't touch him or else his Christmas magic won't work anymore. Bodie being the rule follower that he is, takes this very serious!! He had a friend over yesterday who kept touching Buddy Freddy. Bodie was freaking out!! I had to "call Santa" and tell him. Santa said that Since Bodie's friend didn't know the rules that Buddy Freddy wouldn't loose his magic. Bodie was very relieved!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

We love our elf on the shelf!! And Kemper gets really stressed about anyone touching him too. We named ours Snowflake (Chad says he is a gay elf) Buddy Freddy is really cute! I think it is such a great idea, and everyone should get an Elf :) This is Kelli, not Chad by the way. He is signed in with his email.

dlhadlock said...

I totally want one of those. where did she get it?

A said...

We have "Happy" as our Elf on a Shelf. It's so much fun! Last night I forgot to move him though... dang it! I made up a story that the weather was bad so he could not make it to the north pole! Bad mom!!

Chandra said...

This.is.hilarious! I want one! Look at his little face! Oh my gosh! I'm so doing this next year!

The Bertagnoles said...

What a cute idea!!! I love it! You are such a creative Mommy!!!

Nicolle said...

This is the cutest little elf ever! I love the idea, where did you get the book? Ok where have you been?? Seriously I think you disappeared, come see me!!!!!!