Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome Home!!!!!!

This last weekend my parents came home from thier mission. They were gone for 18 months! We were so excited for them to come home! All of the kids were there except my little brother, Devan, who is on his mission. I made matching t-shirts for all the kids and grandkids. (Phil says that I am t-shirt happy.)


My mom had made little candy leis for the grandkids, which were a total hit!




Holding Baby Melody and Baby Grayson who were born while she was gone.


Carlee and Baby Melody, the only grand daughters. (11 boys)

The kids were so cute waiting at the door for them to come. It was so emotional to see them walk around the corner.


All the grandkids
(missing Jeremy's two older boys who stayed in Arizona)
Duzzy and Lyndsey and Melody

Katie and Vincente

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

Awww,...what a sweet post! I'll admit I got a little teary eyed reading it! I LOVE THE T-SHIRTS Jenny! Don't you let Phil give you a hard time! =0)