Friday, April 8, 2011

MARCH 2011

Bodie turned 6 on March 11th. He wanted to have an army themed party. It was really fun to plan and he was so excited about everything! We went out to breakfast that morning. Of course he had to dress the part all day long.


Carlee getting ready for the party!

You go girl! Ha!



My friend Ashley came to help out at the party.



It was a gorgeous day so we ended up being able to do the games outside, which was way more fun!!



Carlee and her "boyfriend " Cole :)


The cake is lame I know, but they ate almost the whole thing!


Cute army kids!


Happy Birthday!!


Carlee did a sports camp called Itty Bitty Ball.

She learned about football, baseball, basketball, volleyball and soccer.

She is so independent. She had a ball.


My brother Devan ,who lives in Arizona, was visiting Boise, so I took the kids and went for a long weekend. My friend Ashley came with us too. She was a ton of help! My kids love her!



Bridger and Grayson

Grayson can not get enough of Bridger!! They are cute together!


Carson and Carlee


Jeremiah, Ashley and Devan


Devan and my babies.

No comments: