Friday, April 8, 2011

NOVEMBER 2010

November was a busy month for us.

Carlee turned 4. She had the flu on her actual birthday! Her cousin, Jocelyn turned two the day after, so we had a combined party with the family.




Bodie, Jocelyn and Carlee


Carlee and Syd


My friend Melisa 's baby Hudson who is about 8 weeks younger than Bridger.


My sweet boys!


We blessed Bridger in November too. It was a great weeknd with family!


My babies!!


The girls!


My handsome boys!






We spent Thanksgiving in Boise this year with my family!

I hadn't spent Thanksgiving with my parents in three years, so it was nice. The weather was terrible!! It took us 9 hours to get to Boise. And on the way home we had to spend the night in Burley because the roads were closed. We were glad to get home!! Thank goodness for a DVD player in the car!


My cousin's husband dressed up like Santa and came to visit the kids. He was hilarious. Bodie was very suspicious!


No comments: