Saturday, July 19, 2008

MAXIMUS

For those of you who knew me before I had kids, which is most of you, you remember my dog, Maximus. He has a new home with my cute little sister-in-law, Sydney. Well this last week we got to watch Maximus for her while she was gone to Arizona. Bodie and Carlee had so much fun with him. Bodie would put him on his leash and lead him around the house, feed him one piece of dog food at a time. I am sure Maximus was more than ready to go home. But he was a great sport!

This is Bodie hand feeding Maximus.

Bodie snuggling Max while watching a movie.



3 comments:

T said...

I remember maximus!! he was your baby, I didn't know he wasn't living with you anymore.

Jenny C said...

He moved out! He wasn't happy with his living situation anymore! He moved down in importance and couldn't handle it!

The Pemberton Family said...

Maximus is FAT!!!! Sydney's been taking great care of the doggy...pampering him a little too much! :) Your kids are so cute....let's have another!!