Saturday, July 26, 2008

ZERMATT RESORT

We stayed at the Zermatt Resort in Midway this weekend with Phil's family. It was so much fun. The weather was so nice! We swam everyday. The kids had such a great time! I even got to lay out, since we had so much help with the kids!
It was a great place to get away to, and still close to home.

Yeah Baby!!
( I actually have three or four shots of Phil like this from different trips. I think I am always out of the water taking pictures of the people in....anyway)
And yeah, no more mohawk:)

Sam eating grapes.



My girl, sitting on the lawn chair.


Bodie would warm up in the hot tub. He loved it!




Sam, Sydney & Mitchell


Mitchell painted Grandpa Lance's fingernail pink while he was sleeping....now were geting crazy!



They had this cool little carousel at the resort. Bodie loved it.

I got a little dizzy.


I don't think Mitchell wanted to be photographed riding a bunny on a carousel



12 comments:

Jill Wright said...

I LOVE the picture of Bodie and Carlee at the top of your blog. They are both so gorgeous. That resort looks like fun--I love summertime with the kiddos.

Unknown said...

You look hot in that picture Jenny!!! That looks like so much fun, it is so great to be out swimming and traveling soaking up the sun.

The Bertagnoles said...

SO FUUUUNNNN!!! How great to have extra help with the kids to actually do something you wanted to do. :}

Mrs. Wright said...

Cute posts! We love Zermott Resort! We just haven't loved it enough to get the chance to stay there yet. =-) So glad you got the chance! It is so beautiful there!

Chandra said...

Awwww no more mo hawk??? Man! You almost had Tanner reaching for the razor! ha ha Those pics of the kids flying onto the bed are priceless! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Heather and Trevor said...

That looks like so much fun! What a nice little Vaca! :) P.S. Carlee is seriously the cutest little girl! But you already knew that! :)

Kassie Temple said...

Makes me excited for Park City!!!

Natalie said...

I love Zermatt! You can see my dad's villa in the picture of the kid eating the grapes. His windows and balcony are in the background. It's one of our favorite getaways. I also love the pic of Phil with the blond mohawk, just like him.

Nicolle said...

I really want to go to that resort it looks like lots of fun! The pictures of Bodie and Carlee flying through the sir crack me up!!! The video is even better! Hey lets go swimming this week, u wanna??

Grammy said...

I agree with Jill ~ That pix at the top is priceless! You have some dang cute kids!! I love you guys and I love your blogs!!

Aunt Kimi

Krissy said...

Jenny!!! It's Krissy Hessing. I was looking at my sisters blog and linked onto diedre fuhrmans and found you. How funny.. Your kids are so stinken cute. Can you believe we have kids. I feel so old sometimes. I hope you are doing well!!!

Krissy said...

It would be really fun to keep in touch. I added your blog to my list. Do you remeber Kelli Fife? She ended up marrying my brother Chad. You missed the ten year reunion. It was really lame. No one was there.