Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding.....

I went to Boise this last weekend for my best friend, Melisa, who I also went to junior high and high school with's wedding. She married, Taylor, who I also went to junior high and high school with. The wedding was so beautiful. Bodie was the ring bearer. This is the only picture I got of Taylor and Melisa, it's really dark, but they looked so good!





Bodie coming down the aisle. I didn't think he was going to do it. but he marched down to the front of the church. He was in front of 250 and acted like it was nothing.

Melisa coming down the aisle with her parents, Maria and Jose.
Congratulations!! And thanks for the fun night! Love you guys!


7 comments:

Robertson family said...

Bodie is so dang cute, I can't believe he walked all the way down the isle!! I would have a hard time with that! Your friend is gorgeous! I'm glad you found our blog cause now I have someone else to blogstalk :)!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

What a fun looking wedding. Bodie is so dang cute, that is almost exactly how I imagined him being at the wedding. :)

The Bertagnoles said...

Your dress is so cute!! I know, way off the subject, but I thought I would let you know. :}

Kassie Temple said...

He did do a great job. Didn't we have so much fun? Not to mention a shout out to our wonderful babysitters...thanks D&L...your the best!!!

Kelli and Chad said...

That is so cool they got married! They make a cute couple. Tell her congratulations from me. I think that is sweet Bodie was the ring bearer. Looks like he did a great job!

Katie Moreno said...

OK, Jen love your dress too...damn momma lookin good. Melissa looks so elegant, I love her hair. Bodie being shy, I mean come on. He's perform how many "concerts", I didn't think he'd be shy at all!!! Love you!

The Bertagnoles said...

Ben and Astrid started a blog. Its under this web addres www.wright-angulo.blogspot.com
Thought I would let you know.