Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BASEMENT FINITO!

Well, ok I finally found my stupid camera. I couldn't find it for two weeks. We went on a family trip to Park City, and it's the first vacation I've been on forever without my camera. But, I am back in business!!
I've had some complaints about my lack of updates, sorry.
Anyway, our basement was done about two weeks ago. We love it! I love brand new carpet! We haven't moved anything down there yet because we have had so much going on.

Living room

Hall


Looking up stairs


Bathroom....what gives it away!


Bedroom

5 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

O my goodness it looks so good. I havent been there since Mom and Dad left, so it has been a little while. I am so glad that you guys got that done, I bet it is going to be so much fun!!! Love ya!
Duzzy

A said...

NICE! That was seriously so quick and it looks great. I bet you love the extra space

Chandra said...

bling bling! And plenty of room for visitors! :-)

The Bertagnoles said...

WOW!It looks great!! Im so glad I got to be there and see it in progress. How fun!! :}

Katie Moreno said...

Jen that is beautiful! You've got great taste...I love the bathroom flooring and fixtures!!