Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Phil's brother, Ben and his wife, Cassi and their cute boy, Josh, have been visiting Utah for the last three weeks from Washington D.C. We got to spend lots of time with them and it was so fun. We won't see them again till January. They are having a baby in December, so traveling that far over the holidays is out. It always sucks having to say bye for so long! Love you guys!

We had a photo shoot with the kids. This is probably the best picture I got. They were not that thrilled to be having their pictures taken.

Bodie, Carlee, Josh


At the Zoo.




Cassi and Ben
Grandpa Lance and Josh



2 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

Hey Jen I am glad to see that you updated your Blog! I cant believe how big Josh has gotten, he is such a cute kid. I remember seeing pictures of him when he was just a little tike. By the way I also love your music that you have. I told Lynds that we should have music too on ours. Love ya, and miss ya!

kecia said...

jen- it's Kecia Cox, Kris just found you on facebook and so I came to check out your blog! How fun to see you again! Your family is adorable! I recognize alot of your daughters clothing-my girls have some of the same things-we must have good taste! We should get together sometime!