Thursday, May 15, 2008

FEEDING THE MEAN GEESE

While we were in Boise visiting, we went to feed the ducks with my sister, Katie and her son Gavin. When we showed up to the park all there were were really aggressive geese. They were stealing the bread right out of the kids hands, hissing and even trying to nip. Carlee wouldn't even get down out of Katies arms.

Ok so they don't look mean in this picture, but they were.


Bodie took matters in to his own hands by kicking dirt at them. He wasn't scared because, and I quote "Cowboys are tough!"


I Know!! It is cowboy boots and shorts. You try to tell him he can't wear it!

These are much nicer ducks!

2 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

I LOVE the cowboy get-up. He is a "wright" at heart. Poor kid. :}

stacy h. said...

i love that boy! he is so funny. it was fun to see you and your tiny tots the other day. thanks again for coming over! sorry you got shoved out the door by my neighbors... :)