Thursday, May 15, 2008

THE MTC

We took my little brother, Devan to the MTC yesterday. He was so excited and it made it easier for all of us...except my mom. She was getting nervous because she goes there herself in two weeks!
He really was relaxed! Stuffing his face at Olive Garden before the drop off!

Uncle Devan and Carson. I love this picture of both of them!


Getting his missionary badge.


That piece of hair across my forehaed was so annoying all day.

Me, Devan, Kassie

Carson, Dad, Devan, Mom

3 comments:

A said...

Your lil bro is cute, and looks so happy to be a missionary! Him and cassies lil boy look alike! I can't believe how stinkin small her new baby is...holy cow!
I am laughing my head off at Bodie in the cowboy boots and hat! Ellie is all about dreses and tu tu's and throws a fit if she can't wear one everday... I can only imaging when she is 3 and even more persistent! You and cassie look adorable like always... I totally want to see you both soon so lets play! Come on tuesday if you can :)

Mrs. Wright said...

It looks like you've been having some neat experiences! What will you do with your mom AND brother gone? We miss you, the kids and Phil. Keep postin'!

Jill Wright said...

Those pictures of Devan are great. I'm so happy for him. Hope you guys are doing well. We'll have to plan a group trip to Hawaii this year to see your parents.