Thursday, May 22, 2008

SUNDAY PICNIC

On Sunday we had beautiful weather, so we decided to take advantage and have a picnic. We went to this cool park in Highland. It had a pond that people were fishing in and cool paths all around. It felt like you were up the canyon. Jeremiah. Kassie, Carson and Landon came with us.

This is how Bodie smiles for every picture.

I know I am partial....but what a babe!

"Partners"

Bodie calls Phil his partner.



It's bigger than her, but she has to carry it around.

1 comment:

A said...

How fun! The weather was so nice WHAT HAPPENED... it's freezing again! It was fun to see you even though I did not get to talk much. I am heading to St. George for 2 weeks. I would LOVE to play with you and cassie when we get back around the second week in June. I miss you!