Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NANA AND PAPA'S FAREWELL

We went back to Boise for my parents farewell this weekend. It was fun to see everyone again. After my parents spoke in church eveyone went back to my parents house. Jeremiah blessed Landon and then we had a yummy Hawaiian themed lunch. I had to take a picture it looked so pretty!

Nana and Carlee

Carson is so funny. He wouldn't let anyone take his lei's off. He kept gathering more and more.


Cowboy Bodie made an apperance with Gavin.

My brother Jeremy came from Arizona. I was so glad he came. We just don't see him and his family enough!!

My family minus Devan, who is in the MTC.


Jeff and Sandie

Cowboy Carlee.

If Bodie leaves his boots or hat around Carlee puts them on and struts around the house.

3 comments:

A said...

MMMM that dinner does look YUMMY! How sad to have them go... but what an adventure at the same time! Cowboy Bodie is such a STUD... and I love how his sweet lil' sis is picking up on it too!

jill said...

Oh looks like so much fun sad but exciting to have your parents going on a mission. You will just need to go visit. I love the cow boy hat on Carlie!

Jill Wright said...

I'm sad we all couldn't come. They boys would have had a blast with all the cousins. Love the cowboy and cowgirl!