Thursday, May 22, 2008

ROPING

Bodie is so dang funny lately. The whole cowboy thing is not getting old to him at all. As soon as he wakes up, he needs his rope and his hat. He is starting to wear tennis shoes again sometimes though. Every afternoon when Carlee naps, Bodie has quiet time and usually watches a movie. His favorite movie at the moment is 'Pure Countrty,' which he watches everyday. The other day I walked in the room where he was watching it and he goes, "Mom, can I have a beer?" It was so funny. He doesn't even know what it is, but if a cowboy is doing it, he needs to be doing it. I laughed and he said, "Mom, just get me one!"


His favorite place to visit right now is Thanksgiving Point because he can ride a horse. He usually rides three or four times each time we go. He is a crack up. I love this stage! This video is of him riding. And since I won't let him bring his rope with him, he is "practicing roping."

3 comments:

A said...

HOw freaking cute! I love it... why didn't you just get him a beer mom! lol. what a cute lil cowboy

Nicolle said...

Bodie is so CUTE! I LOVE how he wants to be a cowboy all the time! So funny! K lets get together this week, i miss you!

T is for Teresa said...

I loved seeing you and your cute kids @ Stacy's a few weeks ago! I was in Boise also...but for a sad occasion. Your parents farewell party looked fun. I went private but Stace can email you if you want the password. Teresa